The Communications Team conducts the communications work set out in the CEE Strategic Plan and oversees activities across various communications channels and functions.
The Communications Team:
- Manages CEE correspondence
- Works with the CEE Board, Teams and Centres to develop/deliver a communications strategy
- Designs, copy-writes and distributes materials to promote publications, programme activities, events and other key information
- Maintains social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Manages and updates CEE website content
- Maintains CEE mailing list
Current members of the Communications Team are: Steven Cooke, Andrew Pullin, Kathryn Monk, Rodrigo Arriagada, Morgan Piczak, and Andrew Kadykalo.