The CEE Database of Evidence Reviews (CEEDER) is a new open access Evidence Service for decision makers in policy and practice and the general public. The service is run by CEE with the help of a volunteer network of editors, screeners and reviewers.
We welcome suggestions that will help us develop and improve this service. Please provide feedback via our questionnaire.
- Video: Quick Introduction to CEEDER
- Video: Quick Guide to using CEEDER
- Read more About CEEDER
- Read more About CEESAT and using criteria as an indicator of reliability of reviews
- Use CEESAT to critically appraise an Evidence Review or Evidence Overview
- Find Support for Authors and Editors and use the Checklist for Editors and Peer Reviewers of evidence reviews
- About CEEDER volunteers