Thematic Series Groups are collaborations of experts in their field from around the world, who share an interest in conducting and publishing evidence syntheses and/or developing methodology within a specific thematic area.
Each Thematic Series has a Leader(s) who coordinates the development of activity within the topic area and acts as a Special Series Editor for the Environmental Evidence Journal.
Typical activities of a Thematic Series Group are:
- Promoting evidence synthesis and disseminating the results within the topic area.
- Interacting with appropriate stakeholder groups to develop review questions and to encourage commissioning of evidence syntheses to address these questions.
- Providing supportive advice and feedback to those wishing to engage in evidence synthesis activity in a specific topic area.
- Maintaining regular communication with the CEE Executive Office and/or Journal concerning Review Group activity.
- Facilitating submission of protocols and reviews and/or methodology and commentary papers to Environmental Evidence from a diverse range of authors from their topic area.
- Encouraging an open, inclusive and supportive collaboration of professionals.
The CEE encourages scientific experts in environment management and conservation who are interested in participating in Thematic Series covering specific topic areas to contact the CEE at email@example.com.