John R. Healey
- Evaluating effects of land management on greenhouse gas fluxes and carbon balances in boreo-temperate lowland peatland systems. (systematic review)
- The Evidence Base for Community Forest Management as a Mechanism for Supplying Global Environmental Benefits and Improving Local Welfare (systematic review)
- Human well-being impacts of terrestrial protected areas (systematic review)
- How do draining and re-wetting affect carbon stores and greenhouse gas fluxes in peat soils? (systematic review)
- Comparative effectiveness of silvicultural interventions for increasing timber production and sustaining conservation values in natural tropical production forests.