Nicola P. Randall
- The effectiveness of integrated farm management, organic farming and agri-environment schemes as interventions for conserving biodiversity in temperate Europe. (systematic map)
- How effective are on-farm mitigation measures for delivering an improved water environment (systematic map)?
- The multifunctional roles of vegetated strips around and within agricultural fields
- What specific plant traits support ecosystem services such as pollination, bio-control and water quality protection in temperate climates? A systematic map
- Evidence for the effects of neonicotinoids used in arable crop production on non-target organisms and concentrations of residues in relevant matrices: a systematic map protocol
- What are the impacts of within-field farmland management practices on the flux of greenhouse gases from arable cropland in temperate regions? A systematic map protocol