- Are alternative livelihood projects effective at reducing local threats to specified elements of biodiversity and/or improving or maintaining the conservation status of those elements? (systematic review)
- China’s conversion of cropland to forest program: a systematic review of the environmental and socioeconomic effects
- What evidence exists for the effectiveness of on-farm conservation land management strategies for preserving ecosystem services in developing countries? A systematic map
- What are the environmental impacts of property rights regimes in forests, fisheries and rangelands?
- The environmental, socioeconomic, and health impacts of woodfuel value chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic map
- Comparative effectiveness of silvicultural interventions for increasing timber production and sustaining conservation values in natural tropical production forests.