Training in CEE evidence synthesis methodology is delivered by CEE Centres and associated institutions and trainers operating within the CEE Training Endorsement Scheme.
The training working group:
- acts as a first point of contact for people interested in undertaking training in CEE evidence synthesis methodologies
- oversees operation of the endorsement scheme which aims to ensure quality training which is consistent with CEE Guidelines for evidence synthesis
- coordinates CEE training provision across endorsed providers
- cooperates with trainers in the continued improvement of courses, and development of new courses
- maintains a free online training course: https://synthesistraining.github.io/
There are currently no training sessions scheduled.
For more information on training opportunities please contact email@example.com.